We do not freeze warts in our office. Freezing treatments work better on the thin skin on the tops of the hands or feet. On the bottoms, skin is thicker and the degree of freezing needed can be incredibly painful and destructive. The treatment we use for warts at our office is a special compounded topical acid. This is applied every 2 weeks until the wart or warts are eradicated, usually 4 total treatments.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.