If you have neuropathy, then you are no stranger to the discomfort that comes along with it. You may feel symptoms such as tingling or numbness in your toes, or even pain in your legs, usually worse at night. There are some supplements that may help these symptoms. At Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, these include Neuremedy and Nervasia. Both of these supplements contain a B vitamin complex and folic acid, both of which are necesary for healthy nerves. If you are interested in these suplements and other treatments to help symptoms of neuropathy, make an appointment with one of our doctors today. We can help you control some of that neuropathic pain.
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.