If you have neuropathy, then you are no stranger to the discomfort that comes along with it. You may feel symptoms such as tingling or numbness in your toes, or even pain in your legs, usually worse at night. There are some supplements that may help these symptoms. At Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, we recommend NerveReverse. This supplement contains a B vitamin complex and folic acid, both of which are necessary for healthy nerves. This in conjunction with out MLS laser provide a complete treatment plan for neuropathy. If you are interested in these and other treatments to help symptoms of neuropathy, make an appointment with one of our doctors today. We can help you control some of that neuropathic pain.
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?