If you have neuropathy, then you are no stranger to the discomfort that comes along with it. You may feel symptoms such as tingling or numbness in your toes, or even pain in your legs, usually worse at night. There are some supplements that may help these symptoms. At Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, we recommend NerveReverse. This supplement contains a B vitamin complex and folic acid, both of which are necessary for healthy nerves. This in conjunction with out MLS laser provide a complete treatment plan for neuropathy. If you are interested in these and other treatments to help symptoms of neuropathy, make an appointment with one of our doctors today. We can help you control some of that neuropathic pain.
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy