Absolutely not. It is a common misconception that gout attacks only occur in the rich and/or obese - those who indulge in rich foods and alcohol. While there is a higher correlation in the obese and alcohol intake does increase purine metabolism (which in some can lead to gout), it doesn't mean that those of smaller stature or those who don't drink will never experience gout.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 04/06/2020Ankle pain may not actually be from your ankle. Read on to learn more about a condition we see here at PPFAC.
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.