Absolutely not. It is a common misconception that gout attacks only occur in the rich and/or obese - those who indulge in rich foods and alcohol. While there is a higher correlation in the obese and alcohol intake does increase purine metabolism (which in some can lead to gout), it doesn't mean that those of smaller stature or those who don't drink will never experience gout.
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 04/14/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 4-
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?
- Posted on 03/07/2019 Joint pain can slow you down. Let us take a look and get to the bottom of the issue and help you feel great again.
- Posted on 04/02/2018 Read on to learn the in's and out's of this not-so-uncommon condition