Your feet are the foundation of your body, so if they are not functioning properly, then you will most likely feel the effects in your feet or other areas of your body such as your knees, hips, or back. Wearing a properly fit foot orthotic or insert will never hurt you, but wearing the wrong device can actually lead to more discomfort, so it is important to follow your provider’s recommendations. Call our office today to learn more about the support we offer and help you put your best foot forward!
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.