Your feet are the foundation of your body, so if they are not functioning properly, then you will most likely feel the effects in your feet or other areas of your body such as your knees, hips, or back. Wearing a properly fit foot orthotic or insert will never hurt you, but wearing the wrong device can actually lead to more discomfort, so it is important to follow your provider’s recommendations. Call our office today to learn more about the support we offer and help you put your best foot forward!
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 04/03/2016Doing Yoga... in running shoes?
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...