If you are occasionally dabbling into different sports, then you may just need a cross trainer. However if you are specializing in a sport or training, then you should get a shoe specific for that sport. For example, if you are a runner, then a running shoe is superior to a cross trainer. The is because a running shoe has extra padding in the forefoot and the heel for high impact. On the other hand, if you are an avid tennis or volleyball player, you want a court shoe that has extra stability for medial and lateral movement and quick starts and stops. So it is worth looking into getting the proper gym shoe for your particular sport both for better performance and to prevent injuries.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?