Hammertoes, like any other foot condition, can occur at varying levels of severity. For a very stiff and overly contracted toe, finding relief through use of different shoes can be unpredictable. For those toes which are not yet set in their ways, using shoes to accommodate and reduce rubbing help, but custom orthotics also help.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!