Oddly enough, ingrown nails can be hereditary! Prevent painful ingrown nails with regular trimming and wearing proper fitting shoes. Any sign of redness, drainage, or swelling should result in a prompt call to our office so our doctors can assess any sign of infection. They can also discuss our permanent procedure that prevents recurrence of these painful nails!
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 10/30/2017Why do I get more ingrown toenails in the winter time?
- Posted on 09/20/2016Why do you want to take my toenail off!?!
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat
- Posted on 05/23/2018 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 05/18/2018 Why Are My Toenails So Ugly? Could It Be A Fungal Nail?