Oddly enough, ingrown nails can be hereditary! Prevent painful ingrown nails with regular trimming and wearing proper fitting shoes. Any sign of redness, drainage, or swelling should result in a prompt call to our office so our doctors can assess any sign of infection. They can also discuss our permanent procedure that prevents recurrence of these painful nails!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 06/03/2020Ridging and discoloration in nails can be frustrating - treating it should be directed at first establishing the cause. Read on to learn more.
- Posted on 12/17/2018Baby, It's Cold Outside: Time to Beat that Toenail Fungus!
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus
- Posted on 07/02/2018 Toenails seem such a simple part of our anatomy, but the conditions that affect them are more complex and can be difficult to treat