Hammertoes CAN in fact return after surgery. Your surgeons goal is that they do not and there are several measures taken to reduce this likelihood. Using a variety of surgical techniques and following post-operative protocols are essential in reducing this likelihood, as are some additional conservative treatments your doctor will discuss with you.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!