Contractured or crooked toes and hammertoes evolve from the way your foot functions which is highly dependent on the type of foot you have. The genetic code would definitely determine your foot type, thus it's likely a similar to your parents. So while you can't blame everything on genetics, this one you can! If you would like to know more about what you can do about your 'funny' toes, make an appointment with one of our doctors so we can discuss all your options with you.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!