If you do soak and file a corn or callused area it does help to remove the extra skin growing on it. This helps relieve some of the pressure. Yet since all people are unique with different situations; some people require additional padding, change of shoes and possibly surgery. This is because the root cause of most calluses is pressure on prominent areas.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?