No matter what any advertisement says, it is not possible to "push" it back into place. The "bump" on the toe is usually due to a bony deformity which has slowly developed over time. No amount of bracing or strapping will get rid of the bump. The best remedy is to visit Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic where the doctors will perform a a full exam, take x rays in the office if warranted, and come up with a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 07/18/2019What's That Bump - A Series of Videos of Bumps on the Feet
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!