YES! Of course you will be able to walk after bunion surgery. The more important question is WHEN. In some procedures, walking immediately after surgery is possible with use of a protective boot. There are some bunion procedures that require you to be splinted or casted and in these cases you may need to keep weight off your foot for 1-2 months. Talk to your doctor to find out what procedure is recommended any you will get a more clear idea what your experience may be.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Before you know it, it will be January. If you suffer through the holidays with pain, it will likely still be there when you are trying to devise your new years resolutions.
- Posted on 10/05/2020Pain in shoes is not an indication not to wear them. Read on to learn a couple common reasons why your feet and shoes aren't getting along.
- Posted on 02/12/2020About those Bunions: Are They Really Just a Bump?
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!