There are many treatments out there to treat warts, however at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, we have a tried and true treatment plan that gets rid of warts in a timely manner, usually in a matter of 4-6 treatments. Some people have tried using duct tape, and when it does not work, they end up coming to our office for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. If you have a wart or think you have a wart, make an appointment with our doctors and you will be on your way to being wart free. To read more about warts, read here.
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?