Whether it is summer and we are outside by the pool or it is winter and we seek the warmth of an indoor pool, the answer is the same - yes, unfortunately, you may get warts if you walk barefoot around the pool. Warts are caused by a virus, HPV, and this particular virus thrives in a damp environment - the exact environment around a pool. So beware of what may be lurking!
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.