Whether it is summer and we are outside by the pool or it is winter and we seek the warmth of an indoor pool, the answer is the same - yes, unfortunately, you may get warts if you walk barefoot around the pool. Warts are caused by a virus, HPV, and this particular virus thrives in a damp environment - the exact environment around a pool. So beware of what may be lurking!
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 04/16/2016Torture or Treatment: Episode 5-Acid on your skin
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?
- Posted on 12/04/2015 When it is - or isn't - a wart on your foot