There is no hard rule on when to have bunion surgery other than pain. If a bunion is not painful, don't even consider surgery. When the pain of a bunion (or arthritis in the big toe joint) begins to bother you on a daily basis, it is probably time to start talking about what surgery you need. If bunion pain is stopping you from any activities that you want to do; yoga, running, walking your dog; that is another good indicator that it might be time to start thinking about surgery.
- Posted on 02/12/2020Bunions Can Cause Long term Complications
- Posted on 09/06/2019What’s the Deal with Toe Separators Anyway?
- Posted on 08/20/2019Here’s Why Your Feet Swell in Summer & What to Do About It!
- Posted on 10/24/2019 What are Hammertoes and Do They Require Surgery?
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 10/01/2018 Ever wonder what is that bump at the base of your baby toe? Read and find out!