Warts can be painful, but are not always. So what gives? If a wart is on a weightbearing surface of the skin (think ball of foot or under heel) it can be painful when you walk barefoot, especially on harder surfaces. Warts also are painful when squeezed often times as they are deep in the skin and disrupt the normal skin anatomy.
- Posted on 08/06/2020Painful ingrown toenails and what treatments are available to you at PPFAC.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Learn the 4 Worst Winter Foot Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Ma
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?