Warts can be painful, but are not always. So what gives? If a wart is on a weightbearing surface of the skin (think ball of foot or under heel) it can be painful when you walk barefoot, especially on harder surfaces. Warts also are painful when squeezed often times as they are deep in the skin and disrupt the normal skin anatomy.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.