The answer is yes and no. If you received an arch strap (we call them L&M's), this strapping provides compression around the arch of the foot and the padding underneath is supportive but much bulkier than you will notice with your custom orthotics. In addition, many orthotics are full length and so there is less of a noted stepoff on the support you get from orthotics.
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things