The answer is yes and no. If you received an arch strap (we call them L&M's), this strapping provides compression around the arch of the foot and the padding underneath is supportive but much bulkier than you will notice with your custom orthotics. In addition, many orthotics are full length and so there is less of a noted stepoff on the support you get from orthotics.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 04/03/2016Doing Yoga... in running shoes?
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...