Yes, it is associated with certain risk factors including obesity, family history, certain dietary habits high in substances called purines (ie, shellfish and tuna), excessive alcohol consumption, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Posted on 04/06/2020The "Other" Ankle Joint
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.