Yes, it is associated with certain risk factors including obesity, family history, certain dietary habits high in substances called purines (ie, shellfish and tuna), excessive alcohol consumption, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Posted on 04/06/2020The "Other" Ankle Joint
- Posted on 11/29/2018Big Toe Joint Pain Video Series
- Posted on 07/02/2016How do prescription anti inflammatory medications work?
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/21/2019 Do I Have Gout?