There are topical alternatives for neuropathy. If you go to your local pharmacy, you may find capsacin, which is made of the active ingredient from hot peppers. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly after applying this to the tops and bottoms of your feet, because the active ingredient may remain on your fingers and transfer elsewhere. The most effective topical medication our pratice can recommend is a topical prescription for a compounding pharmacy. Our doctors can make very specific alterations depending on your situation. So don't delay, make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 05/12/2016Swab that
- Posted on 04/09/2016Torture or treatment: Episode 3-Erector set for your foot
- Posted on 06/14/2018 Peripheral Neuropathy - What you need to know
- Posted on 05/26/2016 The foot-related causes of hospital admissions may surprise you.
- Posted on 04/24/2016 Keeping your feet healthy as a diabetic is easy once you have the right strategy to maintain those healthy feet