No research has shown that sweaty feet are more prone to warts. Warts on the feet are the result of a virus which the body has internally and not every person with the virus will develop a wart on the skin. Some correlation has been seen anecdotally but at this time we are unaware of a relationship between hyperhidrosis and warts.
- Posted on 01/22/2020Winter Weather Foot Problems to Watch Out For
- Posted on 08/27/2019This is Why (and How) You MUST Clean Your Yoga Mat
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 05/15/2020 Why is the skin on my feet so dry and flaky?
- Posted on 01/09/2020 What Are Plantar Warts and How Do We Treat Them?