Ultimately some patients will need custom orthotics due to their specific foot structure, and for these patients, custom orthotics are far superior. However some patients will find relief with the use of non custom orthotics. Our office carries Medical Grade Inserts and recommend them over any others you may find at the drug store. This is because they have a firm shell with proper padding. They come in full length and 3/4 length and are sold by shoe size. You don't have to be a patient to walk in and purchase a pair of these. Your feet will thank you!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 02/03/20205 Ways to Get Proactive About Your Foot Health
- Posted on 04/24/201910 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 04/02/2019 MLS Laser Therapy Frequently Asked Questions