Ultimately some patients will need custom orthotics due to their specific foot structure, and for these patients, custom orthotics are far superior. However some patients will find relief with the use of non custom orthotics. Our office carries Medical Grade Inserts and recommend them over any others you may find at the drug store. This is because they have a firm shell with proper padding. They come in full length and 3/4 length and are sold by shoe size. You don't have to be a patient to walk in and purchase a pair of these. Your feet will thank you!
- Posted on 01/16/2021How to get pain relief for those aching feet
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet daily, weekly, monthly, and every few months.
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!
- Posted on 01/31/2021 If you have tried everything for pain with little results, give MLS laser a try!