Ultimately some patients will need custom orthotics due to their specific foot structure, and for these patients, custom orthotics are far superior. However some patients will find relief with the use of non custom orthotics. Our office carries Medical Grade Inserts and recommend them over any others you may find at the drug store. This is because they have a firm shell with proper padding. They come in full length and 3/4 length and are sold by shoe size. You don't have to be a patient to walk in and purchase a pair of these. Your feet will thank you!
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 01/16/2021How to get pain relief for those aching feet
- Posted on 05/09/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?