No, all flip flops are not the same. If you choose a cheap, flimsy flip flop then you will have the problems that come along with it. Read Dr. Arain's article on the dangers of flimsy flip flops on our website. Choose a supportive one with a deep heel cup, a supportive arch, and a comfortable footbed. The straps should be thicker and of a comfortable, breathable material, not thin and nonsupportive. Our office recommends Spenco recovery sandals. Spencos come in men and women sizes, in all different colors, so stop by our office and find the right one for you.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 04/03/2016Doing Yoga... in running shoes?
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...