In general, we recommend shoes with a wide toe box. The reason for this is because those shoes with a pointed toe box tend to put pressure on the sides of the big toe and the pinky toes, causing corns and calluses, and aggravating and worsening existing conditions such as bunions (the bump on the side of the big toe joint) and hammer toes (where the toes are curling under.) In addition, although they may be stylish, they are often just not comfortable.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!