In general, we recommend shoes with a wide toe box. The reason for this is because those shoes with a pointed toe box tend to put pressure on the sides of the big toe and the pinky toes, causing corns and calluses, and aggravating and worsening existing conditions such as bunions (the bump on the side of the big toe joint) and hammer toes (where the toes are curling under.) In addition, although they may be stylish, they are often just not comfortable.
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 06/01/2020How Do Different Shoe Styles Affect My Feet?
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 07/18/2019 Pregnancy causes changes throughout our whole body - feet included! Be sure to pamper them so they can carry you all the way to delivery.
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet