If you want to get a pedicure, it is possible to get one safely. Unless you have an open wound or peripheral neuropathy or poor circulation in your feet, it is OK to get a pedicure. Make sure the instruments are sterilized between clients; if you are not sure, then ask! Also make sure the soaking tub has a removable plastic liner changed between each person. To be extra cautious, you can bring your own nail polish. Our office carries Dr Remedy in seasonal colors. So go ahead and get pampered, just make sure you are safe doing so!
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!