If you want to get a pedicure, it is possible to get one safely. Unless you have an open wound or peripheral neuropathy or poor circulation in your feet, it is OK to get a pedicure. Make sure the instruments are sterilized between clients; if you are not sure, then ask! Also make sure the soaking tub has a removable plastic liner changed between each person. To be extra cautious, you can bring your own nail polish. Our office carries Dr Remedy in seasonal colors. So go ahead and get pampered, just make sure you are safe doing so!
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 11/06/2019Check out Our Top 10 List of “Foot Don’ts”
- Posted on 10/10/2019Check out This Podiatrist’s Guide to Trendy Fall Flats
- Posted on 03/08/2020 Everything You Wanted To Know About Ingrown Toenails
- Posted on 02/05/2020 This is What Your Toenail Color Could be Concealing
- Posted on 09/11/2019 Here’s What You Need to Know About Toenail Fungus