If you want to get a pedicure, it is possible to get one safely. Unless you have an open wound or peripheral neuropathy or poor circulation in your feet, it is OK to get a pedicure. Make sure the instruments are sterilized between clients; if you are not sure, then ask! Also make sure the soaking tub has a removable plastic liner changed between each person. To be extra cautious, you can bring your own nail polish. Our office carries Dr Remedy in seasonal colors. So go ahead and get pampered, just make sure you are safe doing so!
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 06/01/2020How Do Different Shoe Styles Affect My Feet?
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.
- Posted on 09/07/2020 Cutting toenails was common practice for podiatrists at one point, but today we perform at risk care.