The x-ray machines used today are more advanced and (especially in the case of digital) emit far less 'scatter' radiation than the x-ray machines of olden days. Foot x-rays expose the patient (no matter what age) to minimal radiation, as the waves are directed to one part of the body and patients are always suitably draped and protected with lead.
- Posted on 10/09/2020Healthy Habits to Finish the Year Strong!
- Posted on 07/03/2020What your child's ankle sprain may be hiding
- Posted on 03/11/2020Everything You Need to Know About Childhood Heel Pain
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?