The x-ray machines used today are more advanced and (especially in the case of digital) emit far less 'scatter' radiation than the x-ray machines of olden days. Foot x-rays expose the patient (no matter what age) to minimal radiation, as the waves are directed to one part of the body and patients are always suitably draped and protected with lead.
- Posted on 09/06/2019Here's What Your Child's Sprained Ankle Could be Hiding
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 09/06/2016Ballet and Your Feet
- Posted on 08/31/2019 Learn the Rules for Shoe Shopping with Kids
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?