Not all flip flops are equal. The flip flops that are completely flat and are made of a cheaper material may give you a tendinitis or activate heel pain/plantar fasciitis due to the lack of support. They may also cause blistering if you walk long distances in them. However if you can find one with a good arch support, that is not completely flat, and made of a more sturdy material, then we recommend that type of flip flop to wear. A better constructed flip flop sandal will lead to less incidences of blisters, and tendon and heel pain.
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 06/01/2020How Do Different Shoe Styles Affect My Feet?
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated