Not all flip flops are equal. The flip flops that are completely flat and are made of a cheaper material may give you a tendinitis or activate heel pain/plantar fasciitis due to the lack of support. They may also cause blistering if you walk long distances in them. However if you can find one with a good arch support, that is not completely flat, and made of a more sturdy material, then we recommend that type of flip flop to wear. A better constructed flip flop sandal will lead to less incidences of blisters, and tendon and heel pain.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!