Not all flip flops are equal. The flip flops that are completely flat and are made of a cheaper material may give you a tendinitis or activate heel pain/plantar fasciitis due to the lack of support. They may also cause blistering if you walk long distances in them. However if you can find one with a good arch support, that is not completely flat, and made of a more sturdy material, then we recommend that type of flip flop to wear. A better constructed flip flop sandal will lead to less incidences of blisters, and tendon and heel pain.
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 11/06/2019Check out Our Top 10 List of “Foot Don’ts”
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 07/22/2019 I Have Heel Pain, What Could It Be?