Ballet flats are not the best shoes for your feet! Because they are so flat, they lack any arch support which can cause your arch to flatten arch. this lack of arch support over a period of time can cause arch pain and heel pain leading to plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendinitis. You can give yourself arch support by placing custom orthotics in the ballet shoes to support the foot, and this will prevent pain. So although those ballet flats are fashionable, they may not be the best for your feet!
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 06/01/2020How Do Different Shoe Styles Affect My Feet?
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 12/05/2020 There are a few things you can do to start habits that will assist you with your resolutions next month.
- Posted on 07/18/2019 Pregnancy causes changes throughout our whole body - feet included! Be sure to pamper them so they can carry you all the way to delivery.
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet