Ballet flats are not the best shoes for your feet! Because they are so flat, they lack any arch support which can cause your arch to flatten arch. this lack of arch support over a period of time can cause arch pain and heel pain leading to plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendinitis. You can give yourself arch support by placing custom orthotics in the ballet shoes to support the foot, and this will prevent pain. So although those ballet flats are fashionable, they may not be the best for your feet!
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!