If you see something in the bottom of your foot and it looks like it might be a corn or callus, or you are just not quite sure what is, the best thing to do is have it checked by one of our doctors at PPFAC. At the first visit, we will initiate a treatment plan to help you get rid of that wart in the fastest way possible. It is imperative that you start a treatment plan right away to avoid the wart from spreading to the other foot, or even other parts of your body. In addition, there may me a chance it may spread to other members of your household. You also want to prevent the current one from getting larger and more painful. So don't delay, make an appointment to see one of our doctors.
- Posted on 07/17/2019Before You Remove those Calluses, Read This
- Posted on 07/02/2016Why is my doctor asking if I am allergic to shellfish?
- Posted on 05/05/2016Here Come the Bugs!
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 12/26/2018 What are Chilblains and When Should I Worry About Them?
- Posted on 04/17/2018 What Is A Wart And Do I Have One?