Even though it is still mild enough outside to run, we still have to be as careful as ever in preventing running injuires with ample warm up, dynamic stretching, proper shoe gear, and a good training program. But inevitably injuries occur, and when they do, it is important to get it checked out as soon as possible. If you think you may have a running injury or any foot or ankle injury such as plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, a stress fracture, or any ainjury having to do with the foot and ankle, make an appointent with one or our doctors right away. To read more about running injuries in women, click here.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 03/07/2021Why Do My Feet and Ankles Swell During and After Pregnancy?
- Posted on 03/04/2021Read on to learn more in this featured blog in honor of Women's History Month
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/15/2021 Over the decades of surgically correcting bunions, there is now an answer that addresses nearly every concern of the past procedures.
- Posted on 02/04/2021 Dr. Doyle is a Lapiplasty 3D Bunion Correction Surgeon!