Even though it is still mild enough outside to run, we still have to be as careful as ever in preventing running injuires with ample warm up, dynamic stretching, proper shoe gear, and a good training program. But inevitably injuries occur, and when they do, it is important to get it checked out as soon as possible. If you think you may have a running injury or any foot or ankle injury such as plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, a stress fracture, or any ainjury having to do with the foot and ankle, make an appointent with one or our doctors right away. To read more about running injuries in women, click here.
- Posted on 11/29/2019Will You Join My Resolution & Take Better Care of Yourself?
- Posted on 11/06/2019Check out Our Top 10 List of “Foot Don’ts”
- Posted on 10/10/2019Check out This Podiatrist’s Guide to Trendy Fall Flats
- Posted on 07/18/2019 Pregnancy causes changes throughout our whole body - feet included! Be sure to pamper them so they can carry you all the way to delivery.
- Posted on 05/19/2019 Learn how women's shoe choices affect their feet
- Posted on 05/14/2019 You've likely seen articles about how to get your feet "sandal ready." Now that the weather seems to be changing, our lifestyles and shoegear change and this can be for the better or worse.