Even though it is still mild enough outside to run, we still have to be as careful as ever in preventing running injuires with ample warm up, dynamic stretching, proper shoe gear, and a good training program. But inevitably injuries occur, and when they do, it is important to get it checked out as soon as possible. If you think you may have a running injury or any foot or ankle injury such as plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, a stress fracture, or any ainjury having to do with the foot and ankle, make an appointent with one or our doctors right away. To read more about running injuries in women, click here.
- Posted on 03/28/2019Rain Boots - Serving a purpose ... when they do
- Posted on 03/26/2019Think all sneakers are great for you? Think again!
- Posted on 01/27/2019Know the Benefits of Stretching - Not Just For Workouts, But For Every Day
- Posted on 12/25/2018 I Have Pain In The Ball Of My Foot - What Could It Be?
- Posted on 10/22/2018 Do you have ball of foot pain? It could be a neuroma
- Posted on 05/14/2016 Dark, spidery, painful veins-what do they mean?