Our podiatry team at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic believes in educating website visitors. We also believe in engaging with our website visitors. Our blog gives us a chance to do both. We provide beneficial information, and we also offer up our opinions and commentary on the latest podiatry news.
- Page 1
Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries The Elmhurst podiatrists at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic know foot and ankle sport injuries. Call 630-834-3668 and get back to performing your best!
Sports Related Foot Injuries Dr. Doyle published a series of videos discussing the various sports-related injuries we typically see and what to do if you suspect an injury
Rx: Kitten Heels Why in the world would a foot doctor recommend wearing heels? Read on to learn why this is the lesser evil in some patients' cases.
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 02/01/2019Sports Related Foot Injuries
- Posted on 04/27/2020 Stretching splints are critical in the care of many foot conditions.
- Posted on 07/22/2019 I Have Heel Pain, What Could It Be?
- Posted on 06/12/2019 Everything You Need to Know About Achilles Injuries