Our podiatry team at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic believes in educating website visitors. We also believe in engaging with our website visitors. Our blog gives us a chance to do both. We provide beneficial information, and we also offer up our opinions and commentary on the latest podiatry news.
- Page 1
Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake. Autumn is many peoples' favorite season. If you are getting out to rake some leaves, there are some simple precautions to take to keep you out of trouble.
Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries The Elmhurst podiatrists at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic know foot and ankle sport injuries. Call 630-834-3668 and get back to performing your best!
Sports Injuries - Dr. Doyle discusses what to do if you suspect you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to sports. Dr. Doyle published a series of videos discussing the various sports-related injuries we typically see and what to do if you suspect an injury
Foot pain is a reflection of our foot structure as well as the activities we do every day and the shoes we choose to wear during those times. Read on to see what the value in a kitten heel might be. Why in the world would a foot doctor recommend wearing heels? Read on to learn why this is the lesser evil in some patients' cases.
- Posted on 11/08/2020Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake.
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 07/09/2020 If you have pain, soreness or tightness on the front of your ankle or top of your foot, you may have extensor tendinitis. Our protocols help to reduce pain through supporting the tendon and reducing inflammation. Read on to learn more.