Our podiatry team at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic believes in educating website visitors. We also believe in engaging with our website visitors. Our blog gives us a chance to do both. We provide beneficial information, and we also offer up our opinions and commentary on the latest podiatry news.
- Page 1
Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves Autumn is many peoples' favorite season. If you are getting out to rake some leaves, there are some simple precautions to take to keep you out of trouble.
Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries The Elmhurst podiatrists at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic know foot and ankle sport injuries. Call 630-834-3668 and get back to performing your best!
Sports Related Foot Injuries Dr. Doyle published a series of videos discussing the various sports-related injuries we typically see and what to do if you suspect an injury
Rx: Kitten Heels Why in the world would a foot doctor recommend wearing heels? Read on to learn why this is the lesser evil in some patients' cases.
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 04/19/2020Pain on the top of your foot can be due to tendinitis
- Posted on 08/22/2019Check out These 5 Ways to Prevent Gymnastics Injuries
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 07/09/2020 If you have pain, soreness or tightness on the front of your ankle or top of your foot, you may have extensor tendinitis. Our protocols help to reduce pain through supporting the tendon and reducing inflammation. Read on to learn more.