I love the first day of spring! No, not March 21st, it's never really spring that early...at least not in Chicago! What I mean is that first day with weather that makes us all want to get out there and do something, anything! Today everywhere I looked people were at the park, playing soccer or baseball, riding their bikes, tending to their gardens and of course...running! Today was the day people shed their coats, dug out their shorts and maybe got a little sunburned. Today was the day families spent time together. Today was the kind of day that makes even the most infrequent runner want to get out there and log some miles. I hope nothing is holding you back, but if it is give us a call. If you have heel pain, a bump on your foot, a callus or an achy ankle don't let it sideline you. You don't need to waste another beautiful Sunday sitting on the couch. Run Happy!
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 02/26/2020Smart Hacks to Avoid Running Injuries
- Posted on 02/07/2020How Can I Tell if I’m Running Too Much?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?