This morning was our second meeting for Timeout Tuesdays. It rained so hard last night, but stopped early this morning as if nature knew we were supposed to meet on the Prairie Path. Our participants from last week responded on Facebook that they would be there, and so all the more motivation to be there too. Thanks to Erica, our signs at the 1 mile turnaround and 2 mile turnaround were in plain view and even sparked the interest of passers by. We ran and chatted. How fast did we go? I don't even know; no one had their Garmins on. And you know what? It doesn't even matter how fast we went... the fact is, we went. We ran. We met some new runners on the way and will plan to do this every Tuesday.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?