This morning was our second meeting for Timeout Tuesdays. It rained so hard last night, but stopped early this morning as if nature knew we were supposed to meet on the Prairie Path. Our participants from last week responded on Facebook that they would be there, and so all the more motivation to be there too. Thanks to Erica, our signs at the 1 mile turnaround and 2 mile turnaround were in plain view and even sparked the interest of passers by. We ran and chatted. How fast did we go? I don't even know; no one had their Garmins on. And you know what? It doesn't even matter how fast we went... the fact is, we went. We ran. We met some new runners on the way and will plan to do this every Tuesday.
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 03/22/2019Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis
- Posted on 10/23/2018 The Safe Way to Get into Running