This morning was our second meeting for Timeout Tuesdays. It rained so hard last night, but stopped early this morning as if nature knew we were supposed to meet on the Prairie Path. Our participants from last week responded on Facebook that they would be there, and so all the more motivation to be there too. Thanks to Erica, our signs at the 1 mile turnaround and 2 mile turnaround were in plain view and even sparked the interest of passers by. We ran and chatted. How fast did we go? I don't even know; no one had their Garmins on. And you know what? It doesn't even matter how fast we went... the fact is, we went. We ran. We met some new runners on the way and will plan to do this every Tuesday.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?