If you've ever seen the movie My Blue Heaven (Rick Moranis and Steve Martin), you hopefully recall a scene where the two are discussing fall as being a difficult time of year. Barney (Rick Moranis) hypothesizes that this might be because there is a lot of stress about halloween and never knowing what to go as. While some people may know exactly what their plan is, perhaps this little tidbit I found can help inspire you to create an easy, home made costume this year - starting from the ground up. (As an aside, if you haven't seen My Blue Heaven, you should!) Apparently just a few easy-to-find supplies can create an attention-grabbing look! http://makezine.com/craft/how-to_make_monster_and_alien/
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...