If you've ever seen the movie My Blue Heaven (Rick Moranis and Steve Martin), you hopefully recall a scene where the two are discussing fall as being a difficult time of year. Barney (Rick Moranis) hypothesizes that this might be because there is a lot of stress about halloween and never knowing what to go as. While some people may know exactly what their plan is, perhaps this little tidbit I found can help inspire you to create an easy, home made costume this year - starting from the ground up. (As an aside, if you haven't seen My Blue Heaven, you should!) Apparently just a few easy-to-find supplies can create an attention-grabbing look! http://makezine.com/craft/how-to_make_monster_and_alien/
- Posted on 05/04/2020Can orthotics get rid of my bunion?
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!
- Posted on 03/11/2020 Here are 3 Ways to Know That Your Shoes Don’t Fit
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.