If you've ever seen the movie My Blue Heaven (Rick Moranis and Steve Martin), you hopefully recall a scene where the two are discussing fall as being a difficult time of year. Barney (Rick Moranis) hypothesizes that this might be because there is a lot of stress about halloween and never knowing what to go as. While some people may know exactly what their plan is, perhaps this little tidbit I found can help inspire you to create an easy, home made costume this year - starting from the ground up. (As an aside, if you haven't seen My Blue Heaven, you should!) Apparently just a few easy-to-find supplies can create an attention-grabbing look! http://makezine.com/craft/how-to_make_monster_and_alien/
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions!
- Posted on 10/04/2020Orthotics are an effective adjunct to treat and prevent foot pain in patients of all ages
- Posted on 01/05/2021 Your feet set the stage for how your body responds to the forces of this planet. How could supporting them NOT make them feel better?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!