Whenever I am unfamiliar territory, whether driving or walking, I rely on my smart phone to let me know where I am. I also use it, along with my Garmin watch, to help me keep track of my movements. But now with a new product coming to the market, all you may need are your shoes! Not only will the shoes count the number of steps taken, the distance traveled, and the distance traveled, it will also vibrate letting you know which direction you should be going in. In fact, the same manufacturers are also developing an insert that can be switched from shoe to shoe in order to take that technology with you, whichever shoe you may be wearing! Now there is no excuse to "forget" to track your activity - it will be with you as long as you have your shoes. To read more about running shoes, click here. To read more about the GPS enabled shoes coming to the market, click here. If you have any questions about running and foot health, do not hesitate to give our office a call.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...