Whenever I am unfamiliar territory, whether driving or walking, I rely on my smart phone to let me know where I am. I also use it, along with my Garmin watch, to help me keep track of my movements. But now with a new product coming to the market, all you may need are your shoes! Not only will the shoes count the number of steps taken, the distance traveled, and the distance traveled, it will also vibrate letting you know which direction you should be going in. In fact, the same manufacturers are also developing an insert that can be switched from shoe to shoe in order to take that technology with you, whichever shoe you may be wearing! Now there is no excuse to "forget" to track your activity - it will be with you as long as you have your shoes. To read more about running shoes, click here. To read more about the GPS enabled shoes coming to the market, click here. If you have any questions about running and foot health, do not hesitate to give our office a call.
- Posted on 05/03/2021Why Do I Need A 2nd Pair Of Orthotics?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.