Often we have diabetics making appointments for a check up, either for the first time when they are newly diagnosed, or because they have a question or an issue. It is always a good idea to have your feet checked by your podiatrist if you even have an inkling in your head that there may be a problem. This is especially important for newly diagnosed diabetics in order to get a baseline exam. Plus, every time you visit Dr. McNeill or me, you will gain insight as to what we are looking for that may be cause for alarm, and learn what is considered "normal" for the diabetic foot. Every time you visit our office is an opportunity for us to educate you. An educated patient not only benefits the patient, but it allows us to help you better with your foot problems.
- Posted on 09/09/2020What diabetic patients can do for their feet every day, every week, every month, and every few months
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 08/15/2020 Diabetic patients need to be aware of a specific disorder that can affect the bones of their feet - Charcot arthropathy
- Posted on 07/08/2020 Diabetic Neuropathy can affect you and your feet in many ways
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?