Each year, on the first Wednesday in June, runners across the country particpate in National Running Day. This day is a cause to celebrate our passion of running, whether you are a seasoned pro or just a novice runner. It is a day for seasoned runners to reaffirm their passion for running, and for beginning runners to set a new goal or make a committment to start a training program. First held in 2009, the year 2014 marks its 6th year in existence. Every year, more and more runners join the ranks and recommit to running or trying it for the first time. If you run at all, you can consider yourself a runner. And any runner always has to have a good podiatrist to keep them going! If you run in to any problems that prevent you from enjoying your run, make an appointment with the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we can help get you back on track.
- Posted on 06/15/2021Getting outside is beneficial in so many ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to enjoy it.
- Posted on 05/13/2021Read on to find out ways to safely proceed with your return to running.
- Posted on 02/14/2021The Benefits of Stretching are Endless
- Posted on 06/20/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 05/27/2021 Read to see the benefits of 10,000 steps per day!
- Posted on 04/11/2021 When Should An Athlete Go See A Doctor?