Each year, on the first Wednesday in June, runners across the country particpate in National Running Day. This day is a cause to celebrate our passion of running, whether you are a seasoned pro or just a novice runner. It is a day for seasoned runners to reaffirm their passion for running, and for beginning runners to set a new goal or make a committment to start a training program. First held in 2009, the year 2014 marks its 6th year in existence. Every year, more and more runners join the ranks and recommit to running or trying it for the first time. If you run at all, you can consider yourself a runner. And any runner always has to have a good podiatrist to keep them going! If you run in to any problems that prevent you from enjoying your run, make an appointment with the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we can help get you back on track.
- Posted on 05/02/2019Why Skipping Could be the New Running
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 05/15/2019 Lace Your Way to Comfier Runs
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis