Each year, on the first Wednesday in June, runners across the country particpate in National Running Day. This day is a cause to celebrate our passion of running, whether you are a seasoned pro or just a novice runner. It is a day for seasoned runners to reaffirm their passion for running, and for beginning runners to set a new goal or make a committment to start a training program. First held in 2009, the year 2014 marks its 6th year in existence. Every year, more and more runners join the ranks and recommit to running or trying it for the first time. If you run at all, you can consider yourself a runner. And any runner always has to have a good podiatrist to keep them going! If you run in to any problems that prevent you from enjoying your run, make an appointment with the doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic and we can help get you back on track.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?