We all know that feet do more than walk or run. Some people can pick things up off the floor with their feet, others even eat with their feet (ick)...Enjoy this throwback video from a great movie!
- Posted on 07/03/2020What your child's ankle sprain may be hiding
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 06/03/2020Why do my nails have ridging?
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Different types of arthritis can effect your feet, especially your toes.
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 05/25/2020 Pain in the arch and ankle can be due to adult acquired flatfoot and tendinitis of the posterior tibial tendon. Read this article to learn more about the condition and what can be done to make it better!