We are proud to be top sponsors at the Lucky Leprechaun 5k this Sunday, March 16th, 2014 in downtown Elmhurst. We will have a table set up with goodies to give away so stop by and say "Hi". We will also have several staff members running in the 5k as well. The forecast is looking a little chilly so remember to wear the proper gear for the weather and be aware of any icy patches that may be on the route. See you at the start line!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?