We are proud to be top sponsors at the Lucky Leprechaun 5k this Sunday, March 16th, 2014 in downtown Elmhurst. We will have a table set up with goodies to give away so stop by and say "Hi". We will also have several staff members running in the 5k as well. The forecast is looking a little chilly so remember to wear the proper gear for the weather and be aware of any icy patches that may be on the route. See you at the start line!
- Posted on 08/03/2020Don't Let Foot Problems Ruin Your Golf Game
- Posted on 03/18/2020Healthy Feet and Bodies in the Time of Coronavirus
- Posted on 02/26/2020Smart Hacks to Avoid Running Injuries
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?