It's that time of year again - already! It's nearly Thanksgiving, which means that shopping for Christmas gifts may be on your mind. Black Friday deals make it tempting to get out and shop 'til you drop. What's important to remember is that if you aren't doing all (or a majority) of your shopping online on Cyber Monday, all that walking can make your feet sore. Wearing a good pair of walking shoes is in your best interest. This can avoid not only general achiness and fatigue, but also stress fractures, tendinitis and the dreaded plantar fasciitis. Many people find that they are in the mall more for the entire month of December than the rest of the year and the same rules apply.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...