I had a friend ask me, "Do you have to run because you are a foot doctor?" And my answer is, no, I don't have to run... I want to run! Our practice is full of all walks of life... young, old, healthy, diabetic, sedentary, and athletes. A lot of athletes. I always find it is easier for me to connect with my doctor if I can relate to her. It is nice to have an empathetic doctor, but one who understands where I am coming from, even better! So although I may not be a marathoner (yet! stay tuned for Chicago 2013), I enjoy running and our goal is to get our runners back on the path. With work and 5 kids, I am lucky to have the time. I will keep updating!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?