I had a friend ask me, "Do you have to run because you are a foot doctor?" And my answer is, no, I don't have to run... I want to run! Our practice is full of all walks of life... young, old, healthy, diabetic, sedentary, and athletes. A lot of athletes. I always find it is easier for me to connect with my doctor if I can relate to her. It is nice to have an empathetic doctor, but one who understands where I am coming from, even better! So although I may not be a marathoner (yet! stay tuned for Chicago 2013), I enjoy running and our goal is to get our runners back on the path. With work and 5 kids, I am lucky to have the time. I will keep updating!
- Posted on 05/02/2019Why Skipping Could be the New Running
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 05/15/2019 Lace Your Way to Comfier Runs
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis