Diabetes won't hold you back from sports, just ask Jay Cutler, QB for the Chicago Bears. Exercise and working out actually keeps your blood sugars down, and most importantly, contributes to a healthy lifestyle. When the quarterback started his 2007 season, he lost 30 pounds and needed to get checked out. After a workup, he realized he was diabetic and did not really know much about it. But with the help of coaches and dieticians, he was able to keep playing. To read more about his journey, click here. But Jay Cutler is an example to what you can accomplish even with diabetes - it just takes education and determination.
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 07/30/2019Don't take those diabetic feet for granted
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 09/08/2019 Is it safe to exercise with diabetic neuropathy?
- Posted on 06/23/2019 Tingling or Numbness in your toes? It could be peripheral neuropathy