Professional ballet dancers - how do they keep their feet moving pain free? Well, the truth is at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, we treat quite a few dancers, and it is their podiatrists that keep their feet moving! A common complaint is pain in the ball of the foot, at the base of the big toe joint, called sesamoiditis. It is the inflammation of the 2 floating bones, or sesamoids, that take beating when dancers land on the ball of the foot. But you don't have to be a dancer to feel this type of pain. If you or a family member may be feeling this type of pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 08/07/2020 An injury to your foot or ankle can sideline you, but the sooner you address the issue, the sooner you can return to your regular activities.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief