Professional ballet dancers - how do they keep their feet moving pain free? Well, the truth is at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, we treat quite a few dancers, and it is their podiatrists that keep their feet moving! A common complaint is pain in the ball of the foot, at the base of the big toe joint, called sesamoiditis. It is the inflammation of the 2 floating bones, or sesamoids, that take beating when dancers land on the ball of the foot. But you don't have to be a dancer to feel this type of pain. If you or a family member may be feeling this type of pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 10/04/2019Here's How to Heal Your Feet and Get Back to Exercising!
- Posted on 02/01/2019Sports Related Foot Injuries
- Posted on 01/25/2019How Long Will My Broken Foot be Casted?
- Posted on 08/14/2019 Should I see a Doctor for my Stubbed Toe?
- Posted on 04/10/2019 How Can I Distinguish Between a Fracture and a Sprain?
- Posted on 03/06/2019 What is a Bone Bruise and Does it Need Treatment?