Professional ballet dancers - how do they keep their feet moving pain free? Well, the truth is at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, we treat quite a few dancers, and it is their podiatrists that keep their feet moving! A common complaint is pain in the ball of the foot, at the base of the big toe joint, called sesamoiditis. It is the inflammation of the 2 floating bones, or sesamoids, that take beating when dancers land on the ball of the foot. But you don't have to be a dancer to feel this type of pain. If you or a family member may be feeling this type of pain, make an appointment with one of our doctors today.
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 11/26/2019These are the Injuries to Watch Out for on Your Spin Bike
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 01/06/2020 What Kind of Fractures Could Impact my Feet?
- Posted on 12/04/2019 What is tarsal tunnel syndrome?