When beginning to run, it is hard to know how to start except to just put on a pair of running shoes and go out on the prairie path or on the treadmill. Are there rules for beginning runners? For tips, click here. Every runner needs a good podiatrist! If you have any questions regarding your feet health and running, check out our doctor's running blogs. If you think you may have an injury, visit one of our doctors and we will able to examine and diagnose your problem and come up with a treatment plan. We will get you back to running in no time!
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 03/22/2019Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis
- Posted on 10/23/2018 The Safe Way to Get into Running