When beginning to run, it is hard to know how to start except to just put on a pair of running shoes and go out on the prairie path or on the treadmill. Are there rules for beginning runners? Every runner needs a good podiatrist! If you have any questions regarding your feet health and running, check out our doctor's running blogs. If you think you may have an injury, visit one of our doctors and we will able to examine and diagnose your problem and come up with a treatment plan. We will get you back to running in no time!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?