This morning's run was perfect.... the weather, the company, and the pace! Our "Tuesday Morning Time out" was just what I needed to get my day started right. I was right next to a woman - you know who you are!- who told me her story in the course of our 2 mile run/walk/run along the prairie path with the group. We chose to turn around at the 2 mile mark; maybe next time we'll decide to do all 3 miles. She does not realize what an inspiration her story is, and how it inspired me. Sometimes running alone is what you need, just you and your thoughts. But sometimes running with a group is also motivation enough to get out on the path, knowing that a group is waiting for you every Tuesday. So come join us next Tuesday again at 8:30 in the morning, and we can inspire each other. No pace is too slow!
- Posted on 04/15/2019This tech could protect runners from stress fractures
- Posted on 04/01/2019This Pre-Run Warmup Could Banish Injuries
- Posted on 03/22/2019Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/24/2019 Do You Have Pain On The Outside Of Your Foot? It Could Be Peroneal Tendinitis
- Posted on 10/23/2018 The Safe Way to Get into Running