This morning's run was perfect.... the weather, the company, and the pace! Our "Tuesday Morning Time out" was just what I needed to get my day started right. I was right next to a woman - you know who you are!- who told me her story in the course of our 2 mile run/walk/run along the prairie path with the group. We chose to turn around at the 2 mile mark; maybe next time we'll decide to do all 3 miles. She does not realize what an inspiration her story is, and how it inspired me. Sometimes running alone is what you need, just you and your thoughts. But sometimes running with a group is also motivation enough to get out on the path, knowing that a group is waiting for you every Tuesday. So come join us next Tuesday again at 8:30 in the morning, and we can inspire each other. No pace is too slow!
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/02/2020How to prevent foot problems in the gym or exercise studio
- Posted on 09/11/2020Should I rest or should I push through?
- Posted on 06/11/2020 If you have suffered from painful blisters after running, there are a few tips to reduce the likelihood of going through that again!
- Posted on 01/29/2020 7 Easy Runners' Hacks To Keep Blisters At Bay
- Posted on 12/18/2019 Can My Strike Pattern Prevent a Running Injury?