Orthotics, either the over the counter type (our office recommends Medical Grade Inserts) or custom orthotics by prescription, work to align your feet to avoid injuries and prevent pain from returning after an injury. Whether it is under or over pronation where your ankles and feet turn inwards, or injury recovery, orthotics correct these imbalances. Although it is important to replace your shoes every 350-500 miles due to wear and tear of the cushioning and support, there is no substitute for support that is custom for your feet. For more information on orthotics, click here. If you want to know if custom orthotics vs over the counter orthotics are for you, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 10/09/2020Custom Orthotics - Answering the most common questions
- Posted on 10/04/2020Orthotics area a great option to treat and prevent foot pain in patients of all ages
- Posted on 03/28/2021 Custom Orthotics Fit In Those Shoes?
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.
- Posted on 01/05/2021 Your feet set the stage for how your body responds to the forces of this planet. How could supporting them NOT make them feel better?