Orthotics, either the over the counter type (our office recommends Powersteps over any other), semi custom quadrasteps, or by prescription, work to align your feet to avoid injuries and prevent pain from returning after an injury. Whether it is under or over pronation where your ankles and feet turn inwards, or injury recovery, orthotics correct these imbalances. Although it is important to replace your shoes every 350-500 miles due to wear and tear of the cushioning and support, there is no substitute for support that is custom for your feet. For more information on orthotics, click here. If you want to know if custom orthotics vs over the counter orthotics are for you, make an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Posted on 11/30/2017A vacation for you should be a vacation for your feet
- Posted on 11/17/2017The 'back in shoes' blues
- Posted on 11/13/2017Dressed to Shop
- Posted on 12/12/2018 Read on to learn more of the in's and out's of custom orthotics.
- Posted on 09/06/2018 What is uglier than gym shoes? A LOT of things
- Posted on 06/11/2016 Wearing the right shoe has a lot more to do with than just the size. Read on to learn more...