A cysts, no matter how big or small, can be painful - so painful, it almost sidelined Kei Nishikori. After he had surgery on what doctors described as a "cyst" on his big toe, he worked through recovery and was able to train enough to enter the US Open, defeat #1 seed Djokovic, and enter the finals. Although it is not clear what kind of cyst it was, either a bone cyst or a soft tissue mass such as a ganglion cyst, it was quite evident that surgery was the only solution to resolve the problem. To read more about lumps and bumps on your feet, click here. To read more about ganglion cysts, click here. If you are having toe pain or you see a lump or bump that your are not sure about, have it checked out by one of our doctors.
- Posted on 10/04/2019Here's How to Heal Your Feet and Get Back to Exercising!
- Posted on 02/01/2019Sports Related Foot Injuries
- Posted on 01/25/2019How Long Will My Broken Foot be Casted?
- Posted on 08/14/2019 Should I see a Doctor for my Stubbed Toe?
- Posted on 04/10/2019 How Can I Distinguish Between a Fracture and a Sprain?
- Posted on 03/06/2019 What is a Bone Bruise and Does it Need Treatment?