A cysts, no matter how big or small, can be painful - so painful, it almost sidelined Kei Nishikori. After he had surgery on what doctors described as a "cyst" on his big toe, he worked through recovery and was able to train enough to enter the US Open, defeat #1 seed Djokovic, and enter the finals. Although it is not clear what kind of cyst it was, either a bone cyst or a soft tissue mass such as a ganglion cyst, it was quite evident that surgery was the only solution to resolve the problem. To read more about lumps and bumps on your feet, click here. To read more about ganglion cysts, click here. If you are having toe pain or you see a lump or bump that your are not sure about, have it checked out by one of our doctors.
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 09/14/2020 Shin splints should be looked at early and treated
- Posted on 08/07/2020 An injury to your foot or ankle can sideline you, but the sooner you address the issue, the sooner you can return to your regular activities.
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief