A cysts, no matter how big or small, can be painful - so painful, it almost sidelined Kei Nishikori. After he had surgery on what doctors described as a "cyst" on his big toe, he worked through recovery and was able to train enough to enter the US Open, defeat #1 seed Djokovic, and enter the finals. Although it is not clear what kind of cyst it was, either a bone cyst or a soft tissue mass such as a ganglion cyst, it was quite evident that surgery was the only solution to resolve the problem. To read more about lumps and bumps on your feet, click here. To read more about ganglion cysts, click here. If you are having toe pain or you see a lump or bump that your are not sure about, have it checked out by one of our doctors.
- Posted on 05/01/2020Is It OK To Go Barefoot All Day?
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 11/26/2019These are the Injuries to Watch Out for on Your Spin Bike
- Posted on 04/12/2020 MLS Laser is A Key Treatment Option for Pain Relief
- Posted on 01/06/2020 What Kind of Fractures Could Impact my Feet?
- Posted on 12/04/2019 What is tarsal tunnel syndrome?