A cysts, no matter how big or small, can be painful - so painful, it almost sidelined Kei Nishikori. After he had surgery on what doctors described as a "cyst" on his big toe, he worked through recovery and was able to train enough to enter the US Open, defeat #1 seed Djokovic, and enter the finals. Although it is not clear what kind of cyst it was, either a bone cyst or a soft tissue mass such as a ganglion cyst, it was quite evident that surgery was the only solution to resolve the problem. To read more about lumps and bumps on your feet, click here. To read more about ganglion cysts, click here. If you are having toe pain or you see a lump or bump that your are not sure about, have it checked out by one of our doctors.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Before You Go Out to Rake those Leaves
- Posted on 07/01/2020I think I stepped on something and I think it is embedded in my foot
- Posted on 01/20/2021 MLS Laser - all your questions answered!
- Posted on 12/05/2020 What does swelling in my foot and ankles mean?
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.