A cysts, no matter how big or small, can be painful - so painful, it almost sidelined Kei Nishikori. After he had surgery on what doctors described as a "cyst" on his big toe, he worked through recovery and was able to train enough to enter the US Open, defeat #1 seed Djokovic, and enter the finals. Although it is not clear what kind of cyst it was, either a bone cyst or a soft tissue mass such as a ganglion cyst, it was quite evident that surgery was the only solution to resolve the problem. To read more about lumps and bumps on your feet, click here. To read more about ganglion cysts, click here. If you are having toe pain or you see a lump or bump that your are not sure about, have it checked out by one of our doctors.
- Posted on 12/01/2020Anyone - even the President-elect Joe Biden - can have foot pain!
- Posted on 11/08/2020Raking leaves should be seen for what it is - an activity with special demands that you only do a few times a year and only for a few weeks each year. Read on to learn why we want you to think twice before you rake.
- Posted on 07/01/2020Think you may have stepped on something and now it may be in your foot? Here is what to do.
- Posted on 05/09/2021 Are these normal aches and pains in my feet, or should I go see a doctor?
- Posted on 04/20/2021 Care you take today can prevent pain tomorrow
- Posted on 02/21/2021 Why aren't over the counter orthotics getting rid of my pain? Why custom orthotics may be what you need.