Our podiatry team at Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic believes in educating website visitors. We also believe in engaging with our website visitors. Our blog gives us a chance to do both. We provide beneficial information, and we also offer up our opinions and commentary on the latest podiatry news.
- Page 19
Diabetics, beware of those medicated corn pads! If you are diabetic, be wary of medicated corn pads. Instead, see our doctors at Prairie Path Foot and Ankle for a correct diagnosis and treatment plan.
Why take your warts on vacation with you? At PPFAC, our protocol for getting rid of warts is simple and it WORKS!
Ouch! Mom, my heel hurts! Heel pain is very common in young athletes and the sooner you begin treatment, the sooner they will be back to their sport...PAIN-FREE!
Don't try to treat that callus yourself! Self treatment of calluses can be risky. At Prairie Path Foot and Ankle Clinic, you will be promptly diagnosed and have a proper treatment regimen.
Training your body and your brain! Returning to your regular running regimen after an injury
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Apophysitis is pain due to inflammation of a growth plate. It most often occurs in the heel, but no matter where a child has pain in their foot it should be evaluated.
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Here’s When you SHOULDN’T Buy Shoes for Your Baby