Olivia SpaethMedical Assitant
- Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- 136 W. Vallette #2 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Posted on 12/01/2020How do I take care of my feet if I have to stand all day?
- Posted on 12/01/2020Even the President-elect Joe Biden gets foot pain!
- Posted on 12/01/2020End of the Year - Are your Feet Still Hurting?
- Posted on 11/13/2020 I don't recall any trauma, so why do I have pain on the outside of my foot? Could be tendinitis.
- Posted on 11/13/2020 If you love Thanksgiving as much as I do, you may find yourself overfull and tired, or even having foot pain afterwards. Read on to see what can result from overindulging on food or activity for this holiday.
- Posted on 10/12/2020 Having excessively sweaty or wet feet causes an environment that is all too nice for microorganisms that can cause you macro troubles.