Jordana White is a contributing medical writer for Prairie Path Foot & Ankle. Jordana resides in Scarsdale, NY with her husband and 2 young boys. She is a graduate of Princeton University with 13 years of experience as a professional writer and editor. Jordana is also an avid reader, runner and cook. When she's not in the kitchen, testing out new recipes for her pickiest eaters, she loves breaking a sweat, hitting the barre or cuddling up with the family to binge watch the latest Netflix series!
Jordana WhiteContributing Medical Writer
- Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- 136 W. Vallette #2 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Posted on 02/05/2019 Flat Feet in Kids: What's Normal and What's Not?
- Posted on 01/30/2019 Heel pain, bunions, recent surgery? These are all great places to utilize the M6 MLS laser. Read on to learn why the M6 may be helpful for your condition.
- Posted on 01/28/2019 If you have suffered a fracture, you are probably wondering how quickly it will heal and if there is anything you can do to make it faster! Read on to learn more about bones and fracture healing.