Dr. Saera Arain, a mother of 5, was raised in Oak Brook where she currently lives and is an active member of her community. She performed her residency at Hines VA hospital , affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She completed her surgical training at Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush University Medical Center and is board certified by the ABPOPPM. She enjoys traveling, cooking and outdoor activities with her children in her spare time. She has completed two triathlons and ran in the Schaumburg Half Marathon in 2010. Dr. Arain also ran the 2013 Chicago Marathon raising funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society.
- Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- 136 W. Vallette #2 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Posted on 01/03/2020This is Why You Must Treat Kids’ Foot Problems Early
- Posted on 01/02/2020Game of Thrones is Gone, but is Winter Ever Coming?
- Posted on 12/23/2019This is how to Show Your Diabetic Feet Some Holiday Love
- Posted on 01/15/2020 NerveReverse - what is it and what is it used for?
- Posted on 01/14/2020 PPFAC Medical Grade Insert Product Information
- Posted on 01/14/2020 How Can I Prevent Heel Pain?