Dr. Saera Arain, a mother of 5, was raised in Oak Brook where she currently lives and is an active member of her community. She performed her residency at Hines VA hospital , affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She completed her surgical training at Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush University Medical Center and is board certified by the ABPOPPM. She enjoys traveling, cooking and outdoor activities with her children in her spare time. She has completed two triathlons and ran in the Schaumburg Half Marathon in 2010. Dr. Arain also ran the 2013 Chicago Marathon raising funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society.
- Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- 136 W. Vallette #2 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Posted on 12/04/2019This is What Your Feet Can Reveal Abut your Heart
- Posted on 11/26/2019These are the Injuries to Watch Out for on Your Spin Bike
- Posted on 11/12/2019Has Nike Found a Way to Eliminate Running Injuries?
- Posted on 11/19/2019 What Causes Heel Pain and How Long Will it Last?
- Posted on 11/06/2019 Will CBD Help My Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Posted on 10/30/2019 Challenging our communities to make this the biggest Sock Drive Challenge to date!