Dr. Saera Arain, a mother of 5, was raised in Oak Brook where she currently lives and is an active member of her community. She performed her residency at Hines VA hospital , affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She completed her surgical training at Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush University Medical Center and is board certified by the ABPOPPM. She enjoys traveling, cooking and outdoor activities with her children in her spare time. She has completed two triathlons and ran in the Schaumburg Half Marathon in 2010. Dr. Arain also ran the 2013 Chicago Marathon raising funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society.
- Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- 136 W. Vallette #2 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Posted on 03/21/2019 The first step in treating skin cancer is diagnosing it. If you have a funny looking lesion, don't wait to have it evaluated.
- Posted on 03/19/2019 Running After Baby: What You Need to Know
- Posted on 03/13/2019 Hey, Guys: Foot Care's Not Just for the Ladies