Dr. Saera Arain, a mother of 5, was raised in Oak Brook where she currently lives and is an active member of her community. She performed her residency at Hines VA hospital , affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She completed her surgical training at Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush University Medical Center and is board certified by the ABPOPPM. She enjoys traveling, cooking and outdoor activities with her children in her spare time. She has completed two triathlons and ran in the Schaumburg Half Marathon in 2010. Dr. Arain also ran the 2013 Chicago Marathon raising funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society.
- Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- 136 W. Vallette #2 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Posted on 01/04/2019These 6 Shoes Are Secretly Terrible for Your Feet!
- Posted on 12/31/2018New Year's Resolutions
- Posted on 12/30/2018How To Perform a Diabetic Foot Self-Exam
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Apophysitis is pain due to inflammation of a growth plate. It most often occurs in the heel, but no matter where a child has pain in their foot it should be evaluated.
- Posted on 01/14/2019 Why Bunion Surgery Isn’t a Permanent Solution
- Posted on 01/09/2019 Here’s When you SHOULDN’T Buy Shoes for Your Baby