Dr. Saera Arain, a mother of 5, was raised in Oak Brook where she currently lives and is an active member of her community. She performed her residency at Hines VA hospital , affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She completed her surgical training at Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush University Medical Center and is board certified by the ABPOPPM. She enjoys traveling, cooking and outdoor activities with her children in her spare time. She has completed two triathlons and ran in the Schaumburg Half Marathon in 2010. Dr. Arain also ran the 2013 Chicago Marathon raising funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society.
- Prairie Path Foot & Ankle Clinic
- 136 W. Vallette #2 Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Posted on 06/24/2019The top 3 Skin Conditions You Should Know About For Your Feet
- Posted on 06/19/2019Got Diabetes? What You Eat Matters (More than you Think!)
- Posted on 06/05/20196 Reasons NOT to Stick with a Nail Salon
- Posted on 07/10/2019 Know the Risks & Protect Kid's Feet from Athletic Injuries
- Posted on 07/02/2019 What's the Best Way to Treat Heel Pain?
- Posted on 06/26/2019 What Shoes Should I Buy my Toddler?